Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celebrate Your Smallest Victories!

I received my first author's award today. I say celebrate your smallest victories not given weight to the term small, to truly acknowledge all! I started writing as a means to vent and express my silence when I wasnt creating my art. Changing my words into a children story I found it to be quite entertaining. My daughter posed for me to create the characters in the book and I found a publisher. I was given a deadline to to submit the manuscript, my Dad passed the day before and I was lost. A week later I called in regard to the deadline and it was too late.

I did write much anymore and craved to paint. Many journeys has lead me back to writing and evetyone writes. So in the manner I consider it to be a small victory and also because I never expected to receive an award. I love that I am able to share my words, my life and hopefully motivate others to do the same. I know this is what keeps us going! Thank you for celebrating with me.

The words from Jack Cranfield book
"This and something better is about to happen." I keep believing that.
Selected Readings from Chicken Soup For The Soul: 101 Stories To Open The Heart And Rekindle The SpiritThe Greatest Gift of All - Chicken Soup for the Little Souls ReaderLecciones de la vida para la mujer. 7 ingredientes clave para lograr el equilibrio (Life Lessons for Women) (Spanish Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment