Saturday, June 26, 2010

Get Up and GO!

I want share how to turn what you been doing into a life style and making residual income from
 your workout outs. By sharing your testimony, motivating others and a little work could change yours
and many other peoples lives as well.


I understand that you may not be motivated and your "get up and go" have "gone off and went."
But if you wont read the emails, follow them or response then I cant help you.

Im a runner, artist and entrepreneur. I am also a coach for marketing and demonstrate ways to make
residual income. I have a passion for what I do and have always found creative ways to make money
while doing it. Now I want to share and give value to those who want it.
Opportunities come and go and I want to help but you have to first be able to help yourself. You have to
want to make a difference in your life. I would love to know that I help someone change their health
and there wealth through exercise, consistency and training. I have motivated people to run or walk their
first 5k, 10k and half marathon.

Only 1% of the world's population will run, less will run a marathon. Only 3% of marketers become
succuessful. Less percentage of artist make their talents a full time living. Why are these numbers so low?
I have found that what we eat make us lazy. It is also the mindset and our priorities that makes us not
want be consistant with our goals. That main reason why the numbers are low is because it is so much
easier to just give up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T38NOKiUBdI

Training is key, Im not giving up!
Im looking for five people who wants team up and this and something better happen!

DROP IT!
Pamela Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment