- Know why you want it and make sure that this want is something you want (DO YOU)
- Work at it your eating and exercise training.
- Write your financial, personal or weight goals down.
- Say your long term or short goals out loud and make them obtainable.
- Put yourself in an environment that will help encourage, motivate and inspire you. That's includes friends, associates, mentors and those knowledgeable of what you need.
- Have faith in your goal, speak your goal.
- Stay focus on your goal
- Take action, don't just talk about it, be about it.
- Write down your meals for the entire day. It'll make you conscious of what you eat wrong.
- Adjust your goals
- Never give UP
- Do your goals for you.
Motivational quote: Obstacle are those things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
This call is on replay at 605-477-2100 access code 888053# reference #6 with Coach Corley
- Booker T mentions: stress being how it distract you from your goals
- Tasya Mims mentions: If you have two limbs, you can move.
- Pamma Joi mentions: Once you have completed your goals post your accomplishments.
- Coach Corley mentions: Using weights wont make you bulky right away, you have do work really hard to get bulky and recommends using weight also.
- Elaine from Texas questions: Butter products are they healthy such as Smart Balance answer: read the label. Bottom line, the butter substitute types like margarine are not a food product and wont provide any type of nutrients.
- Traci Narcisse closing prayer in short:
- "God, We thank you years in advance." Amen and DRoP IT!
Your Dropping IT Specialist,