Monday, January 17, 2011

T E S T I M O N I E S

Since forming TEAM DRoP IT I have collected just a few testimonies that I want to share.
I thank you for keeping me motivated as well. I may run marathons but my tank sometimes gets empty and there is nothing like motivation to help keep us on our journeys! You never know when your are inspiring someone else. Lets keep DRoPPING IT!

Tim J Star
Pamma!!! I just have to come threw and say a big THAAANNNNK YOU!!!! The last encouraging words you sent have been my source of healing and inspiration you don't even know!!! Thank God for you!!!  (3/29/11)Yolanda Hardley Thanks Pamma....much needed reminder...I told Michelle earlier that at this moment, my goals seem much more visible & I know it's because of the chats, conference calls, posts, emails, blogs and positive energy surrounding team drop it...God Bless! (2-2-2011)


Ilar Gay January 23 at 10:55am Report
I love u as my sister and I don't even know u.. If it weren't for this team I woulda shut down my fb page....



September Morris Harrell oh wait and thank you to the drop it team...thank you Pam for keeping me inspired ~FB

Therisa McNeal Thanks Sara.. I must send you the link.. “Team Drop It!” Is a wonderful group of folks that love to motivate, encourage, inspirer folks to workout, maintain a healthy eating habits and overall life changes.. Let’s Drop It!

Bernadette Johnson:
Hey fb family, I just join this group this evening. I listen to the conference call from Coach Corley? She was great!! She spoke about the steps to setting goals. Well, we all know about setting goals but, she added a little twist. She stated to write down your emotions. WOW! when I thought about that, I thought its my emotions that takes me to the soda machine...and the chips 'cafe'. Another point she made was to post your goals in your status and you will be encouraged to reach your goals via your Team DROP IT. Well, I AM READY to DROP IT. I will be posting my goals this weekend.

Deirdre Dolison:
Hey Team Drop It, I know its not much but I just did 50 crunches Im so proud of myself plus doing 100 standing crunches. So hey, Im Dropping It!!

De Lena Vaughan Aungst:
I am on my way to the gym. I really don't feel like going this evening, but I thought of my Drop It Family, and I know there is no excuse. ;-)

Corley Taalibah: wow check out my biceps loving team drop it
November 16 at 1:41pm ·

Cherese Allen:
OMG.....along with jogging 2-4 miles with Pam's Drop It program and following a strict eating regimen for people with Hashimotos. I have lost 35pds and, I only have 20pds more to go!!!!!!

Mercelle McCutcheon GM. Have done my ab work out. Taking finals but still dropping it. Went to the doctor yesterday I have lost a total of 15 lbs. Thanks team drop it. God is good. Love you guys!!!
12-15-2010

Amber L Smith Pamma.... Hadn't talked to you in a bit... but I love the encouraging words! I have to tell you, I think of you all the time and you have motivated me so much... I have Dropped it! I was 141 pounds in June and with a some hard work and dedication I have dropped down to 122... Haven't felt so good in a long time!



I thnk you for asking me to be part of this group. since joining eam drop it, I am taking bootcamp classes weekly, have an active gym membership, and have joined a running goup which I participate in weekly, as well as my Zumba class with my coworkers on Thursdays. So I am very active now and love reading what others do and what works for them. However, I do not participate in group discussions much because I am usually a day or so behind. If you choose to delete me please know your emails and team drop it has transformed my fitness life dramatically in the 2 months I have been involved. Thanks
  Mrs.Latoya Zubowicz Hill




Dr. asked me today how I got so motivated to eat healthy and exercise daily (I made her schedule my EGD in the afternoon so I could get my run/work out in before my procedure since I will be too sedated after it, lol ) and of course I told her to send her patients to Team DROP It!



Thank you all!  DRoP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment