Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Team Building

I have anticipated building muscles for years and have procastinated
because I didnt see it being all that important. But do we have to
wait til it hurts bad enough to know its necessary to take care of
ourselves as we get older? We have to make more of an effort to stay
healthier. Our mind is set on depending on the doctors call if health
becomes a problem and it will if you have nothing to do with it.

Aches and pain started coming from no where before I realize it was
the lack of movement. My motivation was becoming less encouring and
this had to change. The connections with people of the same mind
became so motivating and exciting. The movement went from my feet,
flowing through my blood and to the brain. Creativity became grand
and the right and left brain did it's thing. "I need to connect with
more people." The connection was made to find that I was are never
alone just had to connect.

Get involved, instead of taking action when the warning signs come,
start making action now. Change the way you eat. DROP the white
flour, sodas and sugars. DROP eating an hour before you go to sleep,
give your body a 3 hour window. DROP the remote control and control
your actions to get out and add at the least 30 minutes of
exercise to your life a day. DROP the signs of a red flag being
part of your bill of health. Its not to late do it now. Give yourself
an opportunity to join your doctors downline or let me help you make
your own.

This started with the running group, then to more art projects and

then with the challenges and so on. A healthy mind lapse to more
positive possiblilities. To increase health and wellness, to live
healthiers lives and to motivate others give you drive to unleash
your true potential. Dont live be tired just to retire, your health
is your wealth.

Nutritional products are important to our health and for those who
are not afraid to take control prior to the yellow or red flag has
warned us, I would like to hear from you. Productivity is building,
and I am looking for the right people, productive people to build
with. Im looking for a team. I am looking for five people to team up
with in this plan to help others. Who will like to join me?

Lets Continue to DROP IT.
This and something better is about to happen.
Pamela Miller
email: pammajoi@aol.com "ME too.Team Drop IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment